Terms of Service
Last Revised: February 2, 2021.
You must be 18 years old or older to use our services
2. Password and Account Security
Upon signing up for one of our subscription memberships, you will be providing us with accurate registration information, and it will be your responsibility to update this information should it change. You agree that you will not register under the name of another person.
If you sign up for one of our subscription memberships, we will assign you, or you may choose your own, password. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. You may not permit any other person to use your password or account on our site. You must notify us if you believe your account is being used by any unauthorized person or entity.
3. Subscription and Renewal Terms; Refund and Cancellation Policies
You may use our site without purchasing a CrosshairTV membership, however, certain pages and content may not be viewable to you. If you purchase a subscription, you will have access to all content provided by your subscription within two weeks. We make no guarantees of availability, or quantity, of content on the site.
When you purchase a subscription, you agree to pay the applicable subscription fee, as well as any applicable taxes and renewal charges. If we are unable to charge your card or payment method, your subscription will be terminated.
We may increase or decrease our subscription prices at any time, however, we will give you at least thirty (30) days' advance notice of any price increase, and the price increase or decrease will not apply until your current subscription period has concluded. You are responsible for your own data fees and internet service provider fees.
If you use a promotional code or "promo code" to obtain a subscription at a discounted price, the discount applies only during the initial subscription period and does not apply to renewal periods. All renewals will be charged at the then-current price.
Auto-Renew and Cancel
Monthly subscriptions will automatically renew every fourth week, and yearly subscriptions will renew every twelve months. You must cancel your subscription before the renewal date to prevent the next charge. You can cancel your subscriptions at any time, by emailing email@example.com . You may not get a refund on monthly subscriptions made, however, you may get a refund on yearly subscriptions when cancelled within two months of purchase.
4. Use of the Site and Services
You are responsible for your use of the Site and Services, and for any use of the Site or Services made using your account. By posting, transmitting, or submitting any information or communication through the Site or Services ("User Content"), you agree that you are solely responsible for the content and consequences of such User Content. When you use the Site or Services or submit User Content, you may not:
- Use the Site or the Services other than for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, or sell any content you access on the Site or the Services, other than as expressly permitted;
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate or infringe other people's legal rights;
- submit anything that is illegal, abusive, pornographic, indecent, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, or spam communications;
- stalk, harass, harm, embarrass, or threaten any other individual;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with someone else;
- use any means to harvest or otherwise collect or state personal information of other users;
- use automated methods to use our Site and Services.
We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to, at our sole discretion:
- Record, investigate, edit, disclose, or remove any User Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms; or
- disclose any user content or communication to law enforcement or to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request.
5. Accuracy of Data and Links
We make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any content on our Site or Services. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your reliance on our content.
Our Site and Services may contain links to other websites, and content from other websites. A link to a third party does not mean we endorse it, or are affiliated in any way with it. We are not liable for any damage or loss related to a third party.
7. Changes and Corrections to the Site and Services
We may at any point, update, change, remove, or add any features or content to or on the site, without notice to you. We may change or discontinue our Site and Services, without notice to you. We do not guarantee continued availability of any content or feature on our Site or Services.
We reserve the right not to provide the Site or Services to any user, at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate any user's right to access the Site or Services at any time.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, us against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees of any kind.
We may at any point decide to change these Terms, without notice to you. The updated terms will be made available by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Those changes go into effect immediately on the Revision Date shown in the revised Terms. By continuing to use our Site and Services you agree to the revised Terms.